Sign in to follow this  
Aphe

Operation Wind Bastion - Coming Soon!

Operation Wind Bastion

What to Expect:

New Operator, Kaid!

1 Speed, 3 Armor Defensive Operator

rainbow-six-siege-wind-bastion-reveal-2.

"Lead by example and the mountain will move." - Kaid

Weaponry:

AUG A3

TCSG12

.44 Mag Semi-Auto

Gadgets:

Barbed Wire

Impact Grenades

Unique Gadget:

"Rtila" Electroclaw, Kaid’s "Rtila" Electroclaw can electrify reinforced walls and hatches, barbed wire, and deployable shields, making it tougher for the enemy to breach the Kasbah and any facility he’s tasked with protecting. He enters the field with three of these throwable gadgets. Once they’ve attached themselves to a surface, they each electrify metallic objects within a 0.75 meter radius.

New Operator, Nomad!

2 Speed, 2 Armor Attack Operator.

rainbow-six-siege-nomad.jpg?itok=sx45bJ-

"Deep down in my veins, I knew I had to travel. Now that I have, I'm certain I haven't traveled enough." - Nomad

Weaponry:

AK-74M

ARX200

.44 Mag Semi-Auto

Gadgets:

Breach Charge

Stun Grenade

Unique Gadget:

Airjab Launcher, Nomad's custom rifle attachment allows her to launch Airjab repulsion grenades. The can explode midair when in close proximity to and enemy or they can stick to a surface and detonate later, again when and enemy is within range. Nomad enters the field with four Airjab grenades. These pushback devices are non-lethal but the disorient those affected.

New Map, Fortress

New Shop Navigation & Fullscreen View

r6-windbastion-shop-facelift_340083.jpg

Operator Balancing

MUTE

r6-operators-badge-mute_229870.png

SMG-11 has been added as a secondary

Slight increase to SMG-11 Damage

We want to make Mute slightly more attractive as a choice, and make him a bit stronger overall. Giving him additional loadout versatility should meet both of those needs.

CLASH

r6-operators-badge-clash_332735.png

Electric Damage increased from 3 to 5 damage per tick

With the last few patches, we wanted to make Clash less frustrating to play against. She is now very weak and underpicked, and we anticipate that Nomad will be a hard counter against her. Essentially, we are trying to make her stronger without making her too frustrating to play against.

SMOKE

r6-operators-badge-smoke_229874.png

Slight increase to SMG-11 Damage

Smoke has incredible utility if used properly, but still a bit weak. Mute will also benefit from this change.

LESION

r6-blood-orchid-badge-lesion_298982.png

Slight decrease to T-5 SMG

Lesion is currently in a pretty good place, but is just a bit too strong. We are reducing his damage to bring him more in-line with where we would like to see him.

ZOFIA

zofia_badge_306416.png

Reduced the total number of concussion grenades from 3 to 2

Zofia currently has too many projectiles at her disposal, and is able to offer too much utility when compared to her teammates.

Operation Wind Bastion Gameplay

Expect Operation Wind Bastion, December 2018!

See all changes here: https://rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/game-info/seasons/windbastion/index.aspx

• Thanks 1

Achievements