Sign in to follow this  
Amen

What would you do in a zombie apocalypse?

Honestly if I was in a zombie apocalypse I would go to the nearest store and clear them out. Then, since i have so much wood for projects, I would build a wall around my house. Then I would start a garden and get water from the rain. I have a crossbow at my house, so that would be my weapon of choice. What would be your guys shelter, weapon, and etc?

• Like 1

I'm with you about going the archery route. I shoot a compound bow at 70lbs currently, and it sure as hell is a lot easier to draw than a crossbow. When you say nearest store, do you mean something like Home Depot or Lowes? Personally I work in a gun store so ammo is not an issue for quite some time, but gotta take into account that people would flock to us.

Achievements

Definetly keep a distance from everything and live off the land!

Achievements

To be honest, it would probably be a good idea to set up in a grocery store. Outside of the usual food products, there's plenty of room on the roof for farming and such. Plus, you already have the gardening supplies in the store to get started. as for weapons, some stores sell various kinds, such as arrows or guns, so you might be golden. all of this applies if you're the first one there of course...

Achievements